21.7.15

LONDON IN THE SKY, ST KATHERINE'S DOCK

London in the Sky - a 22 capacity, completely open air restaurant that floats above London's skyline - returns this September, with an amazing chef line up for a 14 day pop-up restaurant. Open to the public, this event will see 11 of London’s best restaurants serve their menus at the sky table which is suspended 25 meters in the air. Tickets have now gone on sale for London in the Sky and are selling fast, so if you want to be part of this incredible experience, make sure you get your tickets soon. 


London in the Sky caters breakfast, lunch and dinner, with different chefs in the "kitchen" on the following dates:

Breakfast (£50 per person):

17-20th September: Martin Morales, Ceviche and Andina

21-24th September: Dan Doherty, Duck &Waffle

25-27th September: Chantelle Nicholson, Tredwell’s from Marcus Wareing

28-30th September: Peter Weeden, Newman Street Tavern

Lunch (£125 per person), dinner (£200 per person) and canapĂ© (£75 per person) services:

17-18th September: Robert Ortiz, Lima

19-20th September: Sophie Michell, Pont St

21-22nd September: Calum Franklin, Holborn Dining Room

23-24th September: Mark Sargeant, Morden & Lea

25-26th September: Mike Reid, M Restaurant

27-28th September: Scott Hallsworth, Korobuta

29-30th September: Tom Aiken, Tom’s Kitchen

Ticket prices include a Champagne Taittinger reception, with lunch and dinners paired with Villa Maria wines.

As we all know I'm terrified of heights, but I think even I could get over that fear for one of these dinners. I can't think of a more unique and exciting way to eat food cooked by some of London's top chefs! I know people who went last year and said they had the most amazing time. For more information, or to book you tickets, click the link here, and do let me know about it if you do go!!


 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Sounds awesome but looks terrifying!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look terrifying, but you're securely strapped in and it goes up and down between courses for toilet breaks etc!!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  2. OMGGGGG I SO WANTED TO GO TO THIS BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHEN TICKETS WERE GOING ON SALE AND NOW I THINK THERE IS ONLY BREAKFAST LEFT :( SO GUTTED - whoops, sorry about the caps! ahhh so so so sad. Are you going Rosie?? Lots of love, Andrea xxx

    Andrea's Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's loads of tickets left lovely!! I'm hoping to go, but not sure which flight yet.

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  3. What an experience - talk about a crazy way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks incredible! I'd like to think I'd be okay with the height, but not so sure if it was a windy day...! Great concept though!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought about the wind too, but guess they've got plans for that!!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  5. I would love to do this but I am too scared to do it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit scary but what an amazing experience it would be!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  6. This would be amazing and the food from the test flight was said to be superb, there is no chance for me though as I absolutely hate heights. Even with food as a temptation Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The height thing is a real decider! I'm still undecided as to whether I can actually stomach it... really not a fan of heights but think this would be a bit different.

      Rosie xx

      Delete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig