20.1.14

A LITTLE LUSCIOUSNESS POP UPS


Having now done 3 public A Little Lusciousness pop ups, and 3 private A Little Lusciousness catering gigs, I thought I'd share some of the photos with you, although I can't share all the recipes, as they're going into my cookbook I'm writing!

STARTERS
Homemade hummus:


Rioja poached pears, candied walnuts, winter leaves and blue cheese salads:





Beetroot soup: 


Salt baked beets, with herby goats cheese and walnut salad:




Crusty white bread:


Beer and walnut bread (using some walnuts from the tree in my parents garden):


MAINS
Roasted butternut squash salad with lime and chilli:


Puy lentils and carrots:


Sticky chicken wings, cumin roasted potatoes, homemade coleslaw, jewelled rice:


24 hour slow roast pork shoulder with sticky BBQ sauce:


Mushroom filling for veggies using 3 types of British mushroom in a light cream and thyme sauce:


 Homemade herby mayo (dill, parsley and chives) to accompany my fish pies:



The fish pies - salmon, coley and a scallop (and a very blurry photo - it was dark and late!):


PUDDINGS

Sticky apple and pecan cake: 


Pear and almond cakes: 



Blood orange cake, topped with dark chocolate dipped orange segments, and served with orange butterscotch creme fraiche:


And finally cheese - I always finish my pop ups with cheese!


And some homemade herby biscuits!


These photos aren't all from the same pop up - I don't want my guests to pop!!

If you'd like to come along to one of my pop ups all details are here, and that's where you can get tickets too. Hope you can make it along to one soon!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh wow it all looks so incredible!
    Haha was thinking you'd need an army to eat all that, makes more sense that it's not all for the same group.

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, definitely not all for one pop up!! I always get sooo hectic at them that I forget to take photos, so just thought I'd post some of the ones I did get!

      R xx

      Delete
  2. Gosh this all looks fantastic! I especially love the look of the pear, walnut and blue cheese salad (one of my personal favourite salad combinations).

    Well done you! I wish you every success with your pop up!

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! You should come along to one of them :) Or maybe I should do a bloggers pop up?! The pear salad went down a treat on Saturday.

      R xx

      Delete
  3. I've only just come across this blog and oh my goodness, how delicious! I think I'll have to come to one of these next time I'm in the country! Keep it up!
    Lucy x
    La Lingua : Food + Life in Milano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! :) It would be great if you can come to one of my pop ups! Keep an eye out here on my blog for dates of the next ones - 22nd Feb is the next definite one, and more to be announced following that soon!

      Rosie xx

      Delete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig