19.1.15

A LITTLE 'SHARE THE LOVE' LUSCIOUSNESS

I know it's still a few weeks away, but I'm sure there are many people already panicking about what to do for their lovers on Valentine's Day this year. Well, I've got a suggestion for something a bit different. As Valentines falls on a Saturday this year, I've decided to do an A Little Lusciousness pop up - where we're going to share the love! Forget cosy tables for 2 and hushed restaurants as people whisper sweet nothings into their lovers ears - my pop up will be one big table, for everyone to share the love. Come on your own, with your lover or bring some mates. It's going to be a lively, fun night, full of delicious food and drink.

The menu for the night is as follows, but can always be altered if you want to come but don't like or can't eat something listed below - just mention your preferences in the comments section when booking and I will send you alternate options to choose from. As always, everything is homemade by me using seasonal, organic produce.

Sparkly blood orange and passion fruit cocktail
 
Shellfish soup, rouille and crusty bread slices 
 
Calvados pot roast Guinea Fowl, slow roast shallots, cauliflower & Jerusalem artichoke puree with horseradish, buttered cabbage 
 
Whisky chocolate tart, rhubarb semi freddo
 
Cheeseboard, homemade salted biscuits and spiced chutney
 
Coffee, fresh mint tea and homemade chocolates
 
Tickets are priced at £35 each, and include all of the above. I provide soft drinks on the night for those that prefer them, and it's bring your own booze, so you can bring a bottle (or two!) of whatever you fancy!! So come and join us in West London for a different type of Valentine's night this year :)
 
Guinea fowl from a pop up I did last year - clean plates all round afterwards!
 
 


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. What a lovely idea! I'll share across my social media :)
    Lots of love,
    Angie

    SilverSpoon London

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I won't be able to make it on Valentine's, but I'm really looking forward to your supper club at the end of January! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited that you're coming to this weekend's one Miranda - look forward to meeting you then

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  3. A brilliant idea, especially for singles and I love guinea fowl. Definitely want to make it to one of your future events, Rosie

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be so fab to you at one Suze. Am hoping my valentines night pop up appeals to everyone!!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  4. The menu sounds amazing and the dish you made last year looks exceptional! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do know how to make a wonderful meal this sounds delicious I am salivating at the screen. Whisky chocolate tart, rhubarb semi freddo yes please. Hope that the event goes well. I have no idea what we are going to do for valentines I need to get my act together Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy - you guys should come to my pop up for Valentines :) !!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thought it'd be nice to do for singles, friends and couples - hopefully there'll be the normal mix of lovely guests.

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute idea. Ben's planning (hopefully) on taking me away somewhere this year, but to go to one of your pop ups is firmly on my list!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if he fails on that, come the pop up!!! Would be fab to see you at one this year :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  8. You're killing me with these menus. Pop up in Devon yes? YES!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to do a Somerset one (nr Castle Cary) this year at some point... it's kinda half way there!! Will let you know if/when..

      Rosie xx

      Delete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig