6.4.15

A LITTLE LUSCIOUSNESS - SAT 25th APRIL

My next pop up supper club is on Saturday 25th April and tickets are selling fast so I wanted to let you know about it before it sells out, in case any of you want to come! As usual, my pop up on Saturday 25th April will take place at our house in Acton Town where I'll be serving up a Spring-inspired 4 course feast for up to 20 people. I've got some lovely sponsors on board as well, so if you do come, you're in for a treat. Here's the menu I'm serving on the night - I am SO excited about the wonderful seasonal ingredients that are becoming available round this time of year.
 
Sparkly welcome cocktail made using The Duppy Share rum
 
Crab, pea and asparagus risotto bon bon; asparagus; pickled cucumber; homemade mayonnaise; crusty white bread
 
Lamb chump chop; chargrilled spring onions; butternut squash & goat's curd; Jersey royals; wild garlic & lovage salsa verde
 
Whisky chocolate slice with rhubarb semifreddo
 
Cheeseboard, salted crackers, tomato chutney
 
Jasmine or chamomile flower teapigs teas, coffee & homemade chocolates
 
As always, the menu is flexible. If you want to come along but don't like something there's a comments section when booking, so just let me know what it is you can't/don't eat and I will cook an alternative for you. It's bring your own booze on the evening and tickets cost £35.
 
I was lucky enough to have a professional photographer come and take some snaps of my last event, so wanted to share these with you too.

Chicken and duck live pate, madeira jelly and raisin glazed chicken hearts:


Instagramming ALL the food...!


Leeks, flageolet beans and wild garlic:


Oxtail and ox cheek:


Main course - oxtail and ox cheek, parsnip puree, purple sprouting broccoli and leeks, flageolet and wild garlic:


Lemon posset topped with rhubarb champagne jam and roasted rhubarb served with vanilla shortbread biscuits:


All photos by Phil Miller Photography
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Can't wait, that whisky chocolate slice has got my name on it!

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a practice whisky chocolate cake so we've got a whole one for pudding with dinner tonight :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like such an amazing menu Rosie!! Your dinners are always so incredible looking. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. SO excited to be using Spring ingredients!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  4. Looks so yummy! Made me hungry just looking at it.

    simply-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful menu, a really good mix of flavours. Me and Mike need to look at your up coming dates and come along. Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if you guys could make it along to one! Will let you know when I release new dates, or if you go to http://grubclub.com/a-little-lusciousness then you can "follow" me and you'll get an email when new dates go up :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  6. It all looks so delicious. I promise I will one day come and sample the delights of your incredible popup! Everything looks heavenly! Very talented lady!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie!! If you go to http://grubclub.com/a-little-lusciousness then you can "follow" me and you'll get an email when new dates go up :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig