9.4.14

MY NEXT POP UP - 26th APRIL

Another month, another pop up! I thought I should let you know about my next pop up restaurant, as there are still tickets available, but they do start to sell out around now.

I've got a bumper Spring menu, full of some of my favourite produce for my pop up on Saturday 26th April. The event is at our lovely house in West London, and starts at 7.30pm, and is kind of similar to a dinner party - a large table filled with guests, eating my four course menu, and having a great time. I've had guests from age 11 up to 60+ in the past, from all walks of life, and from all over the world. You can come with a group of friends, in a pair, or on your own, and it's bring your own booze, so you can bring a bottle or 2 of your favourite. I also serve either a welcome cocktail, pudding wine or port to go with the cheese, and there's homemade soft drinks for anyone who wants.

Every component of the food I serve is made from scratch, in my kitchen, with as much as possible being British, seasonal ingredients.

The menu for 26th April is:
 
Hand picked Dorset crab, homemade mayonnaise, remoulade, crusty white bread
 
Slow cooked shoulder of Spring lamb, savoy cabbage, Jersey royal new potatoes, with watercress and wild garlic salsa verde
 
Lemon posset with rhubarb compote and vanilla shortbread biscuits
 
Somerset cheeseboard, tomato chutney and herby salted crackers
 
Coffee/herbal tea served with sticky chocolate balls

If you'd like to come but can't eat or don't like something on the menu, that's fine - when you book there's a comments section where you can mention this. I don't think I've yet done a pop up where I haven't done at least 2 different main courses to cater for everyone's needs.

To find out what my previous guests have thought of the evenings you can see reviews of my last event here or a review written by another of my guests here.

Tickets for my pop up on 26th April are £30 each and can be bought via Grub Club.

And here's a couple of pics of the food my from the last event (although I always forget to take proper photos!)

Crusty white bread:


Beetroot vodka cured salmon for the starter:


Plating up the salmon starter, with uncooked rhubarb crumbles in the background for pud:


The table settings:


Bavette steak sizzling for main course:


Stem ginger and candied hazelnut ice cream, to go with the rhubarb and hazelnut crumble:


And date, coconut and peanut chocolate drying, to be served with coffee:


I hope you can make it along to one of my pop ups! If you have any questions about them, please ask :)
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks gorgeous!! I love beetroot cured salmon. Unfortunately with our wedding coming my schedule is packed :( I'll definitely be up for the next one!
    Lots of love,
    Angie
    SilverSpoon London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! Aw you should definitely come to one when you can! I do them monthly (although have got dates confirmed beyond April) but will let you know when I do :) Good luck with the wedding planning!!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I went to The Clapton Pot supperclub a couple of months back and loved it so I'm definitely on the look out for more - I'll make sure I book to come soon!

    Becks xo
    thenotsosecretdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great if you could come to one of mine! I love the whole idea around pop ups/supper clubs (mine is actually more like a supper club than pop up although there's little difference) but they're always such fun! Keep an eye on Grub Club for future dates if you can't make this one.

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  3. This pop up has now sold out! There is a waiting list in case anyone drops out, and new dates will be released soon!

    Thanks to everyone who has booked to come :)

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig