30.4.14

MAY & JUNE A LITTLE LUSCIOUSNESS POP UPS!

I've got some more pop up dates in the diary! And tickets are still available for both.

I had a hugely successful pop up last Saturday, that my guests loved. It was such a fun evening, and I think (hope) that every went home with full tummies and smiles on their faces after a four course feast of seasonal produce (and lots of wine!). This is a little snapshot of the evening at my house:


And a very generous couple of reviews of the event:



So, if you'd like to come and try out my food, do come along to one of my next pop ups! All the food I serve is completely homemade by me, and I can tell you every ingredient in every component of the meal. I use free-range, organic meat, organic vegetables, and as much as possible is sourced from the UK.

My next pop up is on Saturday 24th May, with the following menu. If you want to come and don't like something(s) on the menu that's no problem at all, I can make alternative courses to substitute whatever it is you don't like/can't eat/have an allergy to. Just leave a comment in comments section when booking.

Rhubarb and elderflower mojito
*
Chicken liver pate, served with smoked bacon, peas, asparagus and sorrel, with crusty white bread
*
24 hour slow-cooked shoulder of Devon pork, caramelised chicory, new potatoes with capers, quail's eggs and herbs, summer green salad and homemade BBQ sauce
*
Elderflower and gooseberry cake with brown bread ice cream
*
Somerset cheeseboard with spicy tomato chutney and salted seedy biscuits
*
Coffee and herbal teas with homemade chocolates

Tickets for my events are £30, and include all of the above. You can get tickets and more information about my May pop up HERE.

DATE CHANGE - The next date I'm doing a pop up is a lunchtime date on Sunday 29th June, which has the following menu - again, as always, I can make alternative courses should you want to come but not be able to eat something on the menu.

Some sort of yummy welcome cocktail, haven't decided what yet!
*
Steak tartar, crusty white bread
*
Whole sea trout, served at the table, with baby carrots, baby beetroots, baby radish, broad beans, peas and herbs, garlic mayonnaise
*
Nectarine tarte tatin with salted caramel ice cream
*
Somerset cheeseboard with spicy tomato chutney and salted seedy biscuits
*

Coffee and herbal teas with homemade chocolates

Tickets for the June event HERE.

The pop ups currently take place at our house in West London, which is a 5 minute walk from Acton Town tube (on the Piccadilly line) or a 10 minute stroll from Gunnersbury overground, which links to North and East London. We are 15 minutes from Kew Bridge, that has trains running to it from Waterloo and Clapham Junction.

If you have any questions about my pop ups, please leave a comment below and I can answer them :)

 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Think I may just try and make it to the June one (I'm a sucker for steak tartare and fish) - and it's the weekend after my birthday! Fab!

    Becks xo
    thenotsosecretdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yey! Perfect!! Well if you do come I can an extra special birthday treat for you :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my site - it's lovely to find you! Pop-ups sound excellent, have added your blog to my feed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it looks fabulous!! I'm definitely coming when all my wedding / honeymoon madness is over!
    Lots of love,
    Angie
    SilverSpoon London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey, can't wait til you can come to one :) my food's definitely not pre-wedding diet haha!!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  4. this looks like such an experience! i live quite close too, so I would love to get to one of these asap. what a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be grey of you can come to one! I'll post future dates on here if you can't make it to either of these ones :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  5. oh my what wonderful reviews. I'm totally sold and just booked tickets for your May pop-up. Yayyyy can't wait x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey that's great news :) thank you! Can't wait to meet and feed you on the 24th!!

      Rosie xx

      Delete
  6. Rosie that's amazing, such great reviews, congratulations lady =)
    It's a shame I didn't get to go to one of your pop-ups while I was in London, but maybe when I move back I would love to attend!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teffy - I'm still so surprised every time I get a good review!! I'm very lucky to have had such kind guests :)

      Such a shame you didn't make it to one before you left, but you must come to one if you're ever back this way! Hope your travels are lovely :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig