22.2.17

MY POP UP RESTAURANTS

It feels like it's been ages since I posted anything on here about my pop up restaurants! Last year I held regular pop ups at Angie's Little Food Shop in Chiswick, where I also did a Thanksgiving dinner with Tiki Chris, and I did takeovers at various other venues including 68 and Boston in Soho, Bart's in Chelsea, The Andaz Hotel in Liverpool Street, The Flying Boat Club on Tresco in the Isles of Scilly and Bert and May's warehouse in Hackney. On top of these I did tons of private events - birthday parties, weddings, hen dos and private dinner parties, and I did canapes and cocktails for lots of fun press events for River Island, hosted by lovelies including Pandora Sykes, Glamour mag's editor Jo Elvin and some fab fashion Instagram stars. 

As well as this, and my full time job and writing this blog, I also moved house. Having spent the last six years in West/South West London, I've moved to W9, which I'm absolutely loving. So it only seemed sensible to move my pop ups too! My pop ups will continue as they always have - an evening every four weeks or so of British seasonal produce made into a five course meal with a welcome cocktail. Next up is one of my personal favourites, rhubarb, which is the star of the show next Saturday, 4th March at a gorgeous venue in Queen's Park which I'm taking over for the evening. There's a few tickets still available so snap them up fast if you want to join us for the evening. If there's anything on the menu that you don't like or can't eat just mention in the comments when booking and I'll make an alternative for you. Groups, pairs, couples and solo diners are all welcome, as always. The full menu for the evening is:

Rhubarb Barentz (a wonderful jasmine scented gin) fizz welcome cocktail

Smoked eel and ham hock terrine with rhubarb salsa, pastry puff rolls

Duck and black pudding bon bon with rhubarb coulis, warm cauliflower and radicchio salad, chargrilled spring onions, cauliflower puree

Trio of rhubarb desserts - Individual rhubarb and pistachio cakes, rhubarb and lemon bars, rhubarb sorbet

British cheeseboard

Homemade chocolates




2017 also sees a new venture for A Little Lusciousness - I'm going to be doing brunch pop ups too! I'm a big fan of brunches, as are a lot of my friends, so I'm venturing into the daylight eating hours to cook and host feast worthy brunches. The first of these is on Sunday 26th March in Maida Vale in a lovely new venue I've found where I'll be holding both my regular pop ups and my brunches from the end of March. Tickets are now up on Grub Club for the 26th at £25 each for the following menu. Again, dietary requirements are more than welcome so if there's anything on the menu that you don't like or can't eat just mention in the comments when booking and I'll make an alternative for you.

A Little Luscious Bloody Mary or Bellini

Bottomless coffee and teapigs tea (menu of 10 teas to choose from)

Homemade breads for the tables - jalapeno cornbread, golden cranberry soda bread, nuts and ale wholemeal loaf, puff pastry rolls

Selection of British meats (confit duck, chorizo sausage and bavette steak) with sweetcorn ricotta fritters, avocado salsa, slow cooked tomatoes and porcini eggs en cocotte with green sauce

Toasted banana bread, yoghurt sorbet, London honey and berries

For future dates for both evenings and brunches keep an eye on my Instagram and Grub Club pages where I'll be adding lots more events soon! Hope to see you at an A Little Lusciousness pop up in the near future :)

Rosie x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahh, brunch always sounds fab. Shame I don't live in London, otherwise id be attending one of your pop ups x

    ReplyDelete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig