1.7.14

MY NEXT POP UP with HOPE FOR TOMORROW

I can't believe it is July already!! This year seems to be whizzing by SO fast. But that's a good thing, because it means that it's nearly time for my July pop up! On Saturday 19th July I'm hosting a four course dinner at our house, all in aid of a wonderful charity called Hope for Tomorrow. Hope for Tomorrow are a charity that provide support for cancer patients by bringing treatment closer to home. They raise money to build mobile chemotherapy units that can be driven to more rural, hard to reach areas, therefore saving poorly patients grizzly car journeys to and from the hospital for treatment. Hope for Tomorrow work with the NHS to make sure the mobile units get to those that need them. If you want to read more about their truly amazing work you can visit their website here.

My pop up starts at 19:30 on Saturday 19th July and will take place at our home in West London (in between Chiswick, Acton and Ealing). Hopefully if it's nice outside seating will be in the garden, as that's what we did at my pop up last weekend and it was so great to be out there.


The menu for the 19th July is as follows, but if there's something on there you don't like/can't eat but you still want to come, that's no problem at all - just mention in the comments section when booking what it is you can't eat and I will email you a few other options to choose from.

Summer berry fizz cocktail (non-alcoholic version available)
*
Pea and broad bean mousse with herbed goat's cheese and homemade bread
*
Whole salmon, braised fennel, baked and dressed aubergine, posh potato salad and Summer vegetable glut salad
*
Blueberry sour cream cake with salted caramel creme fraiche and crystallised summer berries
*
Somerset cheese board with homemade seedy biscuits and chilli tomato chutney
*
Coffee or herbal teas, served with homemade chocolate balls

All my ingredients are the best quality I can get and everything is then homemade by me for the pop up. While the coffee and chocolate are clearly not British I use as many seasonal, British ingredients as possible.

Tickets are £30 for all the food and a cocktail and can be bought HERE. It's bring your own booze on the night, so you can bring as much as you like, and I provide soft drinks if required.

Hope for Tomorrow is a very dear charity to me which is why I've chosen to raise some money for them. All proceeds from the pop up on 19th July will be going straight to Hope for Tomorrow, and will also be match funded either by the company I work for during the week, or failing that, by myself.

My next pop up after 19th July will be on Saturday 20th September - details to follow - as I'm having a little break/already doing too many catering gigs in August!

I really hope some of you can make it along for a Summery four course feast of an A Little Lusciousness pop up!!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a great idea and a brilliant charity. The menu sounds lovely. Let's hope the weather is shinning bright so you can spill out into the garden Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely idea! that sounds like such a great dinner too. our budget is a little tighter this month due to travelling etc. but I do hope to make it to one of your next ones! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miho, hope to see you at one soon :)

      R xx

      Delete
  3. That is a scrummy menu and a truly tantalising pic of the colourful lanterns in your garden! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. It's so nice being able to do them in the garden :)

      Rosie xx

      Delete

© a little lusciousness. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig